Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Bonus Post :)

So since April has an extra Wednesday, and because I'm still a few pages from finishing my book for a review, I figured I'd share a package I received the other day with my latest PBS purchase...


I'll be talking more about this in a future post but over at Paperback Swaps they've made some changes to the services available according to your membership status. One of those changes are that Al a Carte members can no longer PM for a deal. After their changes a Goodreads group was created with a mix of Al a Carte and paying members, from PBS, that are willing to help negotiate trades among other things. I'd Love the give a big SHOUT-OUT to Lou who answered my post about the deal I wanted and Patricia who accepted the deal. It was a first for all of us and took some time figuring out how to work it, but in the end it was a success and I believe everyone is happy. Now we all have some experience and future deals should go smoothly.

On to my goodies...here are my swapped ARC's...


Ok, so I know these are older arc's but I'm super excited to get my hands on them! Each of these books are the first in their series and I haven't had a chance to get my hands on the final published works.
Happy Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment